Monday, July 7, 2008

Aurora turned 3 on the first!

Aurora is my little sweetheart. She is adorable, smart, silly, pollite, yet loud, and bossy. She loves to play with dolls, princesses, read books, sing, color, and dance. She loves her siblings and nursary. She is very active. One day she was roaring and we asked if she was a lion, tiger, monster, or a bear. Her answer was "No" to each of them. She said "I am AuROARa." When we tease and say you don't like cottage cheese (for instasnce) she says "Yes me do." She loves to play like my hand is her baby but we haven't had as much time together with baby Maverick. She is at such a fun stage and we get such a kick out of her and could just watch her for hours and her little mind working.
We should be finding out today if MIke can snowbird with us in Spokane, we still don't know about our PCS. I MIGHT BE LEAVING FOR UTAH TODAY FOR A MONTH! So if you'd like to see us call me and we can try to get together. We are also going to be in Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona? and California - so we'll have lots to write about when we get back in August, unless things change, we might be going a little later on in the month.

1 comment:

princess jen said...

Happy birthday A ROAR a! That was too funny! When you're in Utah, let me know. Maybe we can meet at a park somewhere for lunch. I'd love to see you again!!