Friday, May 2, 2008

Maverick is 2 weeks today!

Well the first two weeks have went pretty well minus lack of sleep, three doctor appointments each week and Maverick having 15-20 stinky diapers a day. He eats and eats and eats so it has to go somewhere. His embilical (SP) cord fell off on Wednesday so he had his first fully submerged bath and he actually liked it, but he still screams during a diaper change. Madeline and Rhett started baseball last Friday and are having fun. This first two weeks we made it to church, the park, shopping three times, the appointments, two story times, and to practices. So I think we are doing well - life never slows down.
My parents came to Spokane and we went to the falls, the movies, out to eat, shopping, the base, and a few other places. It was so good to see them. I haven't seen them since Last November when we went there for Jon's wedding.
Sometimes with MIke gone and having 4 kids I feel very overwhelmed - but it'll get easier with time and when we can get Maverick on a schedual. MIke's mom has been a lot of help and I am so thankful for her.
After dad and my parents left Aunt Christi and uncle Matt came, so it's been really nice for me and my kids to have extra help and company.

1 comment:

GICK said...

His belly is so big, I think that he needs to have a couple more dirty diapers!! HA HA. What a cute little mutthead