Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MIke got his branch

It is nothing that he really wanted but I guess it'll be OK. It is transportation (logistics). His training will be at Fort Eustis in Southern Virginia. We are unsure when his training will start or if we all get to go along. He is trying to get his training switched to aviation or engineering but we have no word of a change yet.
Aurora emptied 7 drawers and the shoe box. She'd finally found what she wanted to wear. Madeline's ruby red slippers and Madeline's Cinderella swimming suit. (BOth way too big).
Maverick is getting easier, sleeping better and eating less frequantly.
Rhett has his preschool graduation tomorrow and all of his programs have been very entertaining - so we'll see what he has added to his songs this time. Last time he would twirl around and shake his butt when the song talked about a fishes tail.
This week Madelime has a Hannah Montana and a princess birthday party to go to. If we were in Utah she would've celebrated with 4 family members who celebrated their birthdays this past week. HAppy birthday cousin Payton, Aunt Stacy, Uncle Ben and Grandma Farley!!!
Just a thought - you know how if your around other females a lot your period can change. Example a drill team all having their periods at the same time. Well I wonder if the order of your kids can change - yes I know how you get pregnant and the guy determines the sex but me and 4 other close friends from elementay school, 4 from the origional fabulous five have all had babies in the same order - girl, boy, girl, boy. I am curios to see if the pattern will continue with Katie. Lynnell, and Anne. Jessica and Ihave been the same.
Last blog I aounded honery and so here is some good news. I am at my prepregnancy weight and wearing my jeans!!! BUt unfortuately I am still fat and needing to loose more. I feel good though minus my tension headaches that are always lingering on.
MIke graduates from Officer training on the 19th of June and we are attending the formal on the 17th. Rhett, Maverick and I are all going to Georgia to celebrate with MIke. Next weekend Chrisit, Matt, Heidi, Pat, Sheila and Kayla are all coming here for Jared's graduation!
We are all adjustin and doing pretty good but a little overwhelmed - Still in limbo after almost 3 years> between the jobs at Haliburton, Weatherford and Military. We are very eager to be reunited with Mike and be living togther.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey JackHud. I'm coming to the graduation too. How could you forget about me??? How rude.

princess jen said...

I'm happy for you that Maverick is settling into life a little better! And Aurora is so cute in her clothing choices. Good luck to Mike on getting to do what he wants and I hope you get to be together again soon.